The virgin suicides,
Probably,


Chloe ♥
21111991
i need a superdog,
and i love cherries.
web counter

Mix the words up.

Archives

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

The connections.
Asheem; Calla; Jasper; Keith; Krystal; Mat; Shiyan; Tiongwei;
Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Just got blog up, again.

today was a pretty nice day, (: i paired up with charmine for bio spa, then we made so many fucking mistakes but decided not to care about it anymore. settled down with jiawei and jp later on to do the report. jiawei was pretty quiet most of the time, cause he doesn't know what to say lmao. the rest of us were bitching like free, it's was fucking hilarious. and seriously, when mrs ng pms, worse than me lol.

gp wasn't really good. well i cant expect much after miss cai overheard me calling her fat ): so bloody suay ! ! &today, i swear mr chan saw my ipod wire peeping out from my clothes during econs lessons. fuck, end of everything.

cant bloody laugh, cause my piercing hurts bad. it's kinda bruised, hur. other than that, it's doing great. on a brighter note, my sea monkeys are fucking huge!! it's definitely so much visible. and i just fed it today! ;D

my burnt skin is itching, so uncomfortable. oh and again, i promise not to pon chem tutorial anymore. (rmb hor, jp !!!)

i dropped my watch, broke one of my test tubes,
and my test tube container cracked! all thanks to jp -_-|||

at