The virgin suicides,
Probably,


Chloe ♥
21111991
i need a superdog,
and i love cherries.
web counter

Mix the words up.

Archives

December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

The connections.
Asheem; Calla; Jasper; Keith; Krystal; Mat; Shiyan; Tiongwei;
Sunday, June 01, 2008

the end of the first week of the holidays, which also means mugger mode turned on. I've been out the whole of the first week, and going home really late at times, and i can really say I've enjoyed myself a lot and now, it's so hard to concentrate because the happy memories are still lingering inside me. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY, I NEED THE SHOPPING SESSIONS W CALLA BACK, I NEED THE MIDNIGHT-CRAVING-FOR-DESSERT TIMES W KEITH BACK, I NEED THE HUNTING-FOR-EACH-OTHER-SHOES TIMES W JASPER BACK, AND I NEED THE LONG BUS RIDES W PEE BACK. OMGZZ, YOU GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL A GAZILLION TIMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then again, happy times do not last, w only 3 weeks left. Something is just telling me to get down to study, even though how much i don't wish too. But i guess i don't have a choice, so i'll just try to settle down fast, grr.

Amazing race was great, and i think we missed the big prizes by one position -.-||| But i think it really doesn't matter much, because i've gained much more from that race (: The wonderful team spirit shown during the stupid teddy bear skipping station, and observancy ftw, by calla aka my superwoman :D plus ty to keith for carrying my backpack throughout the whole race, i should have guessed u are the descendant of ironman all along! ty to jasper for carrying calla's slingbag, and 'pulling' me up to the highest peak of fort canning park, haaaaaaaaaaaa [; ty to pee for encouraging us to run, even though how tired we all were C;

MEH, THERE ARE JUST SOME THINGS IN LIFE YOU CAN NEVER FORGET.





waking up @430 in the morning to reach there early so that we stand to win the early bird prize, roflmaozedong :D



there are still a lot of pictures w keith! :D

went to escape after the whole thing ended because we were entitled to a free entry on that day (: Played water rides, and got so wet after that lol. But it was all fun, <3

at